Tuesday 9 November 2010

R.T.S

Well, its the Royal Television Society awards tonight and my course are going to it, this year they are based in York. After missing out on last year because of "THE NUMBER 23 PROJECT!" I am looking forward to what they have in store. Im now just waiting for the coach to get here so we can head off to what I expect to be a great night.

In other work related areas, we did a run through of the full first drafted (third draft for my horror segment) script. After finally getting the musical section, we read through the full thing and it seemed to gel well together with some genres relating back to other genres that have already been on. I think that this is a good trick to tie the story together. However, when we got to my section of scripts the time seemed to elapse to quick and when the P.A told us we had six minutes to go. So I think that the scriptwriting team needed to have a quick meeting which will be tomorrow. We had the idea of using a "Life Story" to fill up the time, I think this is a great idea because it gives the characters more depth and relates back to the ending were they are going to voted off like on a talent show.

That's it for now, the bus will be here soon.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment