Tuesday 25 January 2011

Phew!

Well the Multi-Camera Production is finally over! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Wooooooooooooooooooo! Wooooooooooooooooooo! *ahem* Sorry got a bit excited there. Finally after three months hard graft it all came to an end on January 19th @ 4:52pm. And weren't we all buzzing!
During the show I was on Sound, Camera 2 and the dreaded Camera 4. The sound and camera 2 went perfectly fine and for the past three months camera 4 was fine too, but for some strange reason it decided not to work when most important. I was so angry with myself that I couldn't get it fixed in time but I did my best to get the shots that the director wanted. The rest of the shoot went great and we will be watching it tomorrow morning.


In other news, the Live Project was filmed last Friday without any trouble. During the shoot it was extremely cold and I would like to thank the cast and crew for putting up with the climate to get a great shoot out of the way. I would like to thank the rest of the people who came to be extra's, you know who you are! Yesterday myself and Louise Tonner edited the Live Project all in one day which was good because the deadline is tomorrow morning. The touch ups are done and we are all ready for hand in.
I also finished my production logo designs, this included: DVD case design, CD design, Postcard, Letterhead, CV, Business Card & Complimentary Slip. We then got to critique everyones work and when I got back to mine most people said colour needed to be added so I created a new design which will be ready for deadline which is the 9th February. I will also created something for it that will hold all the designs together. I also want to animate my logo so if I have time to do that I will.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment